Safari Chic is a hot style trend that captures the wanderlust of faraway travel first on the runways and now in home decor.
It’s the design style to embrace if you love a neutral color palette, casual rustic charm, and natural fabrics and textures. This design trend was made for you!
Here are some elements to make Safari Chic Style authentic and your own.
1. A white canopy bed in Linen or Cotton
2. Neutral color pallet – think Khaki
Natural unstained wood and exposed wood beams
A Neutral palette and Natural textures
Safari Chic Fashion by Ralph Lauren
Safari chic denim & khaki menswear look by Ralph Lauren
3. Kilim or natural fiber in accessories and rugs
The Burberry Bloomsbury totes are made from Kilim rugs
4. Leather details and worn leather furniture
Safari styled leather chair is perfect.
5. Animal skin patterned touches
Ralph Lauren Zebra Lamp
6. Old world travel accessories from maps to binoculars
7. Vintage Luggage used as furniture
8. Frame a Vintage Map as Art
Safari Chic Style is a great way to refresh a neutral color palette, especially if you like rustic or worldly charm.
I wish I was going on Safari to bring back some authentic elements. If you’re headed to the Serengeti shop for both of us, okay.
Until next time …